Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Astroid B 324: The Flyer


 Astroid B324






"Hello Robots.  I mean humans.  I REAL-Eyes the ladder is what you call yourselves though in my world, the definitions and pictures of the two terms are the same.  Nuances of semantics. . . .In both directions perhaps.

Let me introduce myself.  I am Flyer B.

You have "Names" for identification here on your planet.

We have changing states of form vibration where I'm from / form.  So our "names" reflect these states at any given time.  These vibration states don't have attached meanings of emotion or perceived emotion unless clarified, stated and agreed.  There are frequently no assumptions. Ockham's Razor Rule is not applicable on B324.  Nor do we like to use be extremely verbose.
We prefer  (h) . . . . . . . .   our rose than to share  "  'ma' rose."

Spaces are created for awareness.  And Time.  Space and Time for the filling in and sharing of truth, rather than of quick assumed reflected mere-ours.

 I may occasionally pop into your world to say hi, . . .or this may be my only visit. We usually

play it up in the air

ici

On Asteroid B 324.

No comments:

Post a Comment